As we continue living with COVID-19, Canada Bay Club remains extremely cautious, as our number-one priority is to maintain the safety of our staff, members and visitors.
After careful consideration, we have decided to continue with current COVID-19 restrictions and will remain a venue requiring double vaccination beyond 15 December. We will review this policy on 31 January 2022.
This means that all staff, members, guests and contractors must continue to provide proof that they are fully vaccinated or have a medical exemption upon entry to The Club.
We know that some people in the community consider this policy divisive. Please know that we have reached this decision after careful thought and debate. We are exercising an abundance of caution to ensure the safety of our most vulnerable.
We kindly ask you to follow our COVID-19 Conditions of Entry as we do our utmost to ensure the safety of all our members, guests and staff as you continue to enjoy visiting the Club. We appreciate your understanding and support.
COVID-19 Conditions of Entry
For the wellbeing of our patrons and our staff members, we ask you to consider our modified conditions of entry. Any breaches of these conditions may result in you being asked to leave the venue.
- You are required to check into the club using the Service NSW app, every time you enter the club.
- Canada Bay Club will remain a double vaccinated venue beyond the 15th December. This policy will be reviewed on the 31st January 2022.
- Please provide proof of double vaccination with a COVID-19 digital certificate or immunisation history statement or alternatively a Contraindication certificate, which you must show every time you enter the Club.
- You are required to sign into the club with your membership card or as a guest of a member or visitor to the club, proof of identification is required.
- Club capacity must not exceed one customer per 2 square metres of space of the premises.
- Physical distancing is require where possible.
If you have any further questions, please contact a member of staff. We are always happy to help.